Somerset Flooding – Who can help me?

For current flood warnings visit the Environment Agency website

If you are worried about potential flooding in your area call the Environment Agency helpline 0800 807060

You can report problems on the roads to Somerset County Council 0845 345 9155
For latest roads and transport infomation visit

You can get sandbags from your district council
Taunton Deane 01823 356356
Sedgemoor 01278 435435
South Somerset 01935 462462

If you are evacuating your home because of flooding and you need emergency accommodation
call 0845 345 9166 or the Police 101

If you need to move animals as part of a flood evacuation contact the Police 101.

If you are a farmer in need of support you can call the Farming Community Network 01934 712128 or 0845 367 9990

You can donate money to the relief fund through the Somerset Community Foundation

If you wish to help or donate items, of if you need help please call 0845 345 9166 or 101
or email

If you need someone to talk to you can call
Mindline 01823 276892

Taunton 01823 288998
Yeovil 01935 476455

Somerset Carers Network 01749 836633

For any other flooding issues call the Police on 101 or 999 in an emmergency.

Produced by Somerset County Council
If you think something is missing or incorrect please let us know