People in Somerset are invited to have their say on a range of services offered by Somerset County Council.
- Extra Care Housing (ends 19 Oct)
- Somerset Autism Strategy (ends 12 Oct)
- The Children and Families Act 2014 (ends 7 Oct)
- Somerset’s Sitting Service (ends 12 Nov)
- Community pharmacies (ends 6 Nov).
By taking part in consultations you can let the Council know what you think and help shape future Council decisions.
For details of current consultations, please visit www.somersetconsults.org.uk or you can telephone Somerset Direct on 0845 345 9166 to request paper copies.