Tag Archives: councilllors’ allowances

We want you to help us decide

Somerset County Council is looking for a person to join the Joint Independent Remuneration Panel that advises the County Council and West Somerset, Taunton Deane and Mendip Councils on the payment of allowances to their councillors. To be eligible to join the Panel you must: Be a Somerset resident Be interested in public services Have […]